good but inexpensive paint job dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

call this guy, he will do it for around 2000-2500

very decent, great paint and body man, Ive used him for many years. good person too

Victor
    469-554-3516

Comment

Originally posted by catjuggler View Post
      Lol yea I could but I read even a single drop landing on it makes it look bad. It could smudge or even peel back. Anyone have any experience with plasti dip
      DanielHV from the board did my G35 and it turned out great. Gas wasn't that big of a deal. I just established the habit of holding a paper towel under the nozzle when removing. Never had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        Got any pics of the mustang?
        took some after work
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          call this guy, he will do it for around 2000-2500

very decent, great paint and body man, Ive used him for many years. good person too

Victor
          469-554-3516
          thanks i may do that. wheres he located?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            DanielHV from the board did my G35 and it turned out great. Gas wasn't that big of a deal. I just established the habit of holding a paper towel under the nozzle when removing. Never had an issue.
            I know its not a big deal but I think holding a paper towel under the nozzle every time for 3 to 5 years is kinda a pain and what about throttle body cleaner or brake cleaner. I would be scared to get any of that stuff near it. To be honest its kinda what got me on this whole paint job hunt in the first place but I think it may be kinda hastle. If anyone has anymore input on how careful you have to be around plasti dip Id really appreciate it.

Comment

Well, you don't really want any of that on paint either...

Comment

More info on this victor guy, I need a recolor on a jeep as well or even whiteboy's guy.

Comment

Victor, I havent talked to him in a while, he works around mesquite, kaufman, terrell, just depends on where he is. Hes a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by catjuggler View Post
                    Hi everyone thanks for any advice. I have a 2005 mustang gt and the paint is bad. It has chips and flakes. It's currently grey but Im wanting it black. I was looking for a local paint place that will do good work but not break the bank. Ive done some googling but nothing really but maaco pops up. Thanks again.
                    catjuggler,

Where are you located?

Comment

Working...
                    X