Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
    I don't have a race car...my shit is tagged & inspected

Jose its the oil sending unit thats what is leaking on mine. Its at the back on the top of the block on the drivers side

Thanks T! I will check that out this afternoon when I get home. Your is a 6.0 right?
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

If it's 2wd you can probably cheat and just slide the transmission back, a good flat rate tech can change it out in about an hour on a 350. By the book though it's a 5-6 hour job. I can't tell if your truck is a 5.3, 6.0 or 5.7 by the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        If it's 2wd you can probably cheat and just slide the transmission back, a good flat rate tech can change it out in about an hour on a 350. By the book though it's a 5-6 hour job. I can't tell if your truck is a 5.3, 6.0 or 5.7 by the photo.
        Its a 6.0 AWD
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          Its a 6.0 AWD
          10.3 hours labor! Don't know if you can cheat on that one or not, haven't ever done it.

Comment

Got 2 of them....and people have money because they spend it wisely. and far from a baller...
            Yes those 24" scream money well spent LOL. I am just messin with ya man I'd do the same shit even if I had the money.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
              Yes those 24" scream money well spent LOL. I am just messin with ya man I'd do the same shit even if I had the money.
              lolzz...I feel yah man! no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                10.3 hours labor! Don't know if you can cheat on that one or not, haven't ever done it.
                I know...that is why I was trying to find an easy way out...dont plan to keep the truck longer than a year or so!

Comment

Thanks T! I will check that out this afternoon when I get home. Your is a 6.0 right?
                  5.7....Thats right you have a 6.0 it might be a different setup then. I have a 6.0 in my truck I will have to look at it tonight to see if its the same. I bet its different.

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
                    5.7....Thats right you have a 6.0 it might be a different setup then. I have a 6.0 in my truck I will have to look at it tonight to see if its the same. I bet its different.
                    Cool bro...I will pm u my cell so u can let me know if its any different than the 6.0....but I thought u had a 6.0

Comment

hey what yr is it 04 or 05?

Comment

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                          X