Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone new of a good site to order Mac LT's from? Im not finding any place that already has them in stock without sending them through Mac which takes almost 2 months right now.

Just out of curiosity - why MAC?

Comment

Cheap and I dont exactly want to spend 6-800 on headers, I've been debating on Mac or BBK headers though.

Comment

You may change your mind when you try to put the bolts in those individual flanges! One piece header flanges FTW!

Comment

just save a little extra and go with the bbk

Comment

Get the bbks
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

yeah i may just go with those, only $50 or so more than Mac, but i've heard that bbk uses one piece flange it tends to leak alot more than the mac, only thing with mac is you have to use a pry bar to move them. anyways im running in circles between these two!..................... hows it going josh?!
              Last edited by hollars04; 02-09-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Mac's are a piece of shit!!! Buy bbk and use the Percy dead soft aluminum gaskets! I have reused those gaskets at least 10 times and still no problems!! Bbk headers are pretty good quality and the 4-5 sets I have used never once was there a fitment issue.. They are made of thick material that wil last!!

Comment

I had ceramic coated BBK longtubes on my car. The heavy one piece flange was nice, and after 3 years they still looked great.

Comment

Thanks guys, I think im going to go with those! I would rather spend the money and be smart about it than to rush it.

Comment

yea man, you gotta do it right
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Dropping that k member is gonna be fun!

Comment

Working...
                        X