Coyote Owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyote Owners...

Sorry for all the questions...what oil do you all use when doing an oil change?

Mobile 1? and is it 7 quarts? Mine is due for an oil change and have read up on it but no answers are consistent.

TIA!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Its 8 quarts on my '12 5.0 GT and they take the FL-500 Motorcraft filter. And aside from the first free oil change at the Ford house, I have done them all myself @ 5-7k miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic.

I'm getting 23 mpg's of mixed use and have gotten 32 mpg on my trip back from S.A., this is done with a Wix air filter and no-mods on 93 octane.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Castrol full synthetic here since new. Yes it's 8 quarts, and yes, it's a hundred dollar oil change if you don't do it yourself.

Rolled over 62,000 miles on my '12 this last week. Still getting mid 20's MPG around town and can top 28-30 on the highway. The car has been supercharged two different times, making as much as 710 (less the 100 shot of "helper") and shows no ill effects from any of the abuse.

Comment

Thanks Sonic!
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Its 8 quarts on my '12 5.0 GT and they take the FL-500 Motorcraft filter. And aside from the first free oil change at the Ford house, I have done them all myself @ 5-7k miles with Mobil 1 full synthetic.

I'm getting 23 mpg's of mixed use and have gotten 32 mpg on my trip back from S.A., this is done with a Wix air filter and no-mods on 93 octane.
          Thanks H!

Comment

Working...
          X