LS swap parts list,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS swap parts list,

I could have sworn someone posted a LS swap parts list but I can't find it. I'm trying to put a parts list and prices together to way my options. Does anyone make motor mounts to use a stock k-member in a fox yet?

You have to get an aftermarket tubular k member for the LS swap
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

I don't have a part list and I'm too lazy to make new build three over here, but this is what I did. I would go ahead and get an aftermarket k member. Just pick you flavor.

Conversions & Swaps - Another Mustang LS2 swap in progress... - I'll post my progress as I get things done, but today I just wanted to get the motor/tranny in the car and see how it fits. '07 LS2 with a M12 out of a '05 GTO. I put a small FTI cam in the motor while I had it out of the car. That's about all it will...

Comment

There are a crap ton of ways to do it now.

Easiest and most cost effective way is the way im doing it.

Aje k member with their mounts and ctsv or ls1 oil pan. Then you have your accessory options on what you want to run and same with fuel. There are a couple ways to skin that cat. Then choose ecu.

Their are a few companies making mounts for use with stock k member. But my the time you buy a ls1 intake and all the other crap you need a 300.00 k member is cheaper.

Comment

Working...
        X