Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best sites or stores for compressed air fittings, valves, etc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sites or stores for compressed air fittings, valves, etc?

I'm building an onboard air setup for my truck from scratch. I have the compressor and tank, and need various fittings, valves, manifold, lines, etc. Searching Amazon and ebay is a beating, and the sites like Viair and Hornblasters don't have most of what I need. I'm interested in other sites that specialize in these kind of things, and also local places where I can actually put my hands on the parts.

Thanks in advance.

Pm sent

Comment

Hittin switches?

Comment

theres a parker store in addison. what are you looking for? push to connect, flared, compression?

Comment

NPT to PTC, mostly. I've now decided to go with a different tank. The one I just bought has two 1/4" ports and two 3/8" ports, but some of the stuff I want to run is 1/2", and I need at least six ports for now, more later. I was originally looking for 3/8" NPT x 1/2" PTC elbows, and some other oddball stuff like that, but the new tank I am looking at will have eight 1/2" ports, so I won't have a bottleneck at the fittings, and I won't need a manifold. Jimmy might have some of what I need, and I may check out that Parker store you mentioned. This is my first project with air, so I'm learning.

Thanks again!
          Last edited by jluv; 02-05-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            Hittin switches?
            It's for my 4x4.

Lockers
            Leveling bags in rear
            Air for tires
            Air tools
            Train horns

Comment

Use Sonny, dude is awesome.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004