Best frame/body place in dfw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best frame/body place in dfw.

Have another core support for my car and want to make for sure the frame is straight before putting it in with new aprons and add a cage. Car has welded subframes now, would i need to remove those?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

I wouldn't think you would. Esp if the subframe connectors did what they suppose to do and keep from getting twisted. This the green one?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
      I wouldn't think you would. Esp if the subframe connectors did what they suppose to do and keep from getting twisted. This the green one?
      Nah I have the red coupe that jumped a ditch sideways a few years ago, it "should" be fine but I wouldn't mind having it checked out, plus I need this core support installed.

Comment

Any certified shop can do a Setup and Measure for you. I like the Car-O-Liner machines myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Any certified shop can do a Setup and Measure for you. I like the Car-O-Liner machines myself.
          Just seeing who I can trust to make it right and not just get it out of the door as quick as possible. Someone out there has to be proud of there work. I encounter to much shady bs to trust just anyone now a days.

Comment

As Scott said above, you can take it to a shop and have them check it out. Some shops have digital measuring systems, and some shops as mine have centerline gauges to check (Cant affor digital as of now). We can set itup and check with the centerline gauges and also a tram gauge to make sure the front is square and even before adding the core support. If needed, were located in Keller (Alliance Area) shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

Comment

Sounds like there is your honest deal Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                As Scott said above, you can take it to a shop and have them check it out. Some shops have digital measuring systems, and some shops as mine have centerline gauges to check (Cant affor digital as of now). We can set itup and check with the centerline gauges and also a tram gauge to make sure the front is square and even before adding the core support. If needed, were located in Keller (Alliance Area) shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

This guy just fixed my wife's car. She was side swiped by an 18 wheeler last month. Would use again

Comment

Just got around to checking this. When I get ready I'll definatlly send him a pm.

Thanks !

Comment

Greg (Shaggin Wagon) has a frame machine at his shop and I heard he gives a mean handy while you wait.
                    Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Working...
                    X