No announcement yet.

Best place for Miata parts? Best mods!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have been running the gen ones for a year or so. Only issues where their choice of batteries, but now they have went with odyssey so that should solve that. Just the occasional Chinese battery fail. The new generation is supposed to be better then the old ones. Electric motors and battery technology is coming along nicely these days. They make these kits for Porsche, Subaru, Motorcycles, Mazda's etc. You got to admit for 2800.00 and a maybe a couple of hours work, its not a bad trade off. The Kraftworks and Flying Miata SC's are about 5600.00 and the turbos get over 6k easily. This is all with me installing not them.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Sorry about the funds lost to goodwinracing, but they are good guys. And they race what they sell.

I sold all my Miata stuff locally this week. I'm going to build an FFR Cobra thanks to the green light from the wife. It's about the same size and weight as a Miata with a little less sophisticated suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Sorry about the funds lost to goodwinracing, but they are good guys. And they race what they sell.

I sold all my Miata stuff locally this week. I'm going to build an FFR Cobra thanks to the green light from the wife. It's about the same size and weight as a Miata with a little less sophisticated suspension.
        You know I love those damn things but I just wanted something to drive. You need to do some crazy ass all wheel drive set up with 700 HP. Actually a 5.0 out of the new cars would be a beast!

Yeah I like Goodwin and he knows his stuff . I will keep what money I can with him. Flying Miata has some new bad ass Fox Coilovers that I will probably end up with if I think it needs it. I hate to do it but I may have to replace the new tires on this bitch. Nexus 5000 plus baby!! Honestly they did ok today but they are no Michelins.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
        X