Cummins gurus, hoses and belts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    I believe my home one came from Sears, a friend picked it up for me for @ $35.

My work one is Matthew, Mayhew, Mayhem, something like that. I gave @115 for it off the tool truck 8-10 years ago probably
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to go hunt another one down now.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It was doubly bad on the cummins as they had TWO of the damn clamps on each end of the lower radiator hose. I put them back on but fought the a/c lines and inner fender liner to the point where I just removed the alternator and intake box. Then the alternator wouldn't go back on as the clearance on the bracket seemed like an interference fit. 5 seconds with a 90 degree grinder pad fixed that but working 1/2 the day standing on the bumper and leaning over into the engine bay on the 4x4 3500 was murder on my back. I have to run by sears this week looking for another set of line wrenches so I will look for this little Gem in the Auto tools section. Our store is pretty small being in a small town so I may have to order on line.

Comment

Working...
      X