best tuner for 01 7.3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best tuner for 01 7.3?

Got a 7.3 with a cold air and 4” turbo back straight pipe. Got a rebuilt turbo on it and was also thinking about changing the compressor wheel. Anyone know a good one to go with. Looking for performance and better mpg.
    01 Platinum Edition F-250
    99 F-150
    89 LX Notch
    93 LX Hatch

EMISSIONS INFO At Gearhead Sales we strive to offer the best calibrations that produce both the maximum available power and fuel economy as well as not affecting or improving emissions output. For more information on GH Sales’ mindful-of-emissions tuning, please follow the link below. Ecoboost After purchasing 10 of our personal Eco-boost vehicles Gearhead Sales Read More "Home – Front Page"
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Cooter do you think a compressor wheel is worth the time and money
      99 F-150
      89 LX Notch
      93 LX Hatch

Comment

honestly no idea as I don't really speak "7.3", but I know a lot of guys go to the 5 blade wheel to alleviate surging
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I kept reading the wicked wheel 2 did amazing things to the 7.3 turbos.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Yeah I also read that about the wheels on the 7.3
            99 F-150
            89 LX Notch
            93 LX Hatch

Comment

We do them on the GTP38 all the time. Billet extended tip with about 30% lighter weight. They work great for lower egt's and more efficient boost.

Comment

Working...
              X