BBK MAF Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBK MAF Harness

Hey guys, I bought this BBK 76mm MAF calibrated for 19lb injectors for my 1993 mustang gt and when I went to put it on I noticed the harness is different. This I assume is the wrong one but the guy I bought it from had a 92 mustang as he was going turbo. The maf still looks brand new and the seller said it was on his vehicle for 1500 miles before deciding to go turbo. Anyone know if this will still work? Im guessing this harness is from a 96 and up?
    Last edited by svtlght99; 02-02-2020, 12:55 AM.

you will just need to buy a new pigtail from a 99+ mustang and wire it up. two of the wires you will not use as they are iat which you have in the intake manifold.

Comment

Ok I see...so I would just need to order it from the 99+? I thought I seen the same pig tail from a 96? And when I do this, would I be splicing the wires? Thanks for replying

Comment

Originally posted by svtlght99 View Post
        Hey guys, I bought this BBK 76mm MAF calibrated for 19lb injectors for my 1993 mustang gt and when I went to put it on I noticed the harness is different. This I assume is the wrong one but the guy I bought it from had a 92 mustang as he was going turbo. The maf still looks brand new and the seller said it was on his vehicle for 1500 miles before deciding to go turbo. Anyone know if this will still work? Im guessing this harness is from a 96 and up?
        new they come with the adapters Call bbk and get one

Comment

We keep the adapters in stock if you want to go that route. I think they are around $20.

Comment

Working...
          X