Interior pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior pieces

I am looking for the rear 1/4 panel interior pieces for a 91 vert. These panels go beside the seat on either side and have the speakers mounted in them. I have found them on Ebay but they are like 475 dollars Does anybody have a source for them that might be cheaper or has anyone had any luck with dyeing or painting interior pieces?
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Here is a link showing them http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...Q5fAccessories
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

check out stallion stangs.......I think the main dude is Jason

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I am looking for the rear 1/4 panel interior pieces for a 91 vert. These panels go beside the seat on either side and have the speakers mounted in them. I have found them on Ebay but they are like 475 dollars Does anybody have a source for them that might be cheaper or has anyone had any luck with dyeing or painting interior pieces?
        My Vert had grey panels, I wanted black. Saw the same prices or higher so I recovered mine with black vinyl. For the lower carpet piece I used the black spray die. Looks great.

[IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by BlueCoupeRedVert; 01-25-2011, 09:14 PM.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          My Vert had grey panels, I wanted black. Saw the same prices or higher so I recovered mine with black vinyl. For the lower carpet piece I used the black spray die. Looks great.

[IMG][/IMG]
          How much of a pain in the ass was it, wanna do mine? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            How much of a pain in the ass was it, wanna do mine? Seriously?
            I will pm you.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

The vinyl takes the die pretty well, just make sure you clean them very well. I used the 3M wax and grease remover in the red and white can and scrubbed. I sprayed mine 5 years ago and they still look good. The brand of dye escapes me right now, but I got it at O'Reilly's.
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
                The vinyl takes the die pretty well, just make sure you clean them very well. I used the 3M wax and grease remover in the red and white can and scrubbed. I sprayed mine 5 years ago and they still look good. The brand of dye escapes me right now, but I got it at O'Reilly's.
                I think I might try this with the door panels first and see how it works, if not at lease I can get door panels pretty cheap. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...
                X