Panther platform guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther platform guys?

I recently picked up a 91 Ltd crown Victoria to leave at work while I am there. I want to set it up to handle north Dakota winters as well as Scoria lease roads and mud on locations.

I have a 28spline 8.8 tracloc diff in the garage and a set of mustang aftermarket shorty headers I was hoping to install with a full exhaust system. I was thinking some at/snow tires would be helpful. It would be nice to add a little spring height as well, but I haven't researched which springs or spacers would be good for this.

The car also needs both drivers side windows, is there a good site for this?

Thanks for any info or other ideas.

dude, get a cheap 4wd basher... don't trust your life up there to 2wd IMO
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Crown vic on ice is scary.... Get a 4wd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        dude, get a cheap 4wd basher... don't trust your life up there to 2wd IMO
        Yeah, I know, I did it last year and it was less than perfect. The price was right and it is already there, so I am dealing for now. I plan to get my 4wd up and running again as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
          Crown vic on ice is scary.... Get a 4wd.
          I agree, but the thing has been doing ok on the slick stuff and really good in the snow as it sits. I should probably dump money into my truck instead, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X