Auto body parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto body parts?

Where's the cheapest place to buy 02 honda civic body parts? I am looking for both front fenders, front bumper, both head lights, grill and hood with hinges. Also rear bumper its bumper cars out there. Oh and also need a radiator support also. Thx

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Pick N pull. They have an online search tool. You can search their inventory to see how many Hondas they have before you go. Of course they could all be picked clean, but they usually have decent inventory...Check craigs as usualtoo

Comment

You can try Ennis Auto Salvage. He can usually get new body parts at very affordable prices.

Comment

Certifit
        One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by onjacks View Post
          Certifit
          Hit and miss on some good parts with them. Best to do is purchase from them, fit them and if they fit good keep. if not, return them.

Comment

Originally posted by onjacks View Post
            Certifit
            X2
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

My whole front clip on my 2000 will be from them.

Always check the parts before you leave. 2 fenders and a bumper for under 200 I ain't bitching!
              One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X