Question for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all

So my project started with a 351w, that has now been taken out the car now. Upon removing the motor, the windsor had 3 or 4 wires spliced into the headlight harness. I did not clip the wires off, i just clipped them where they were going to on the motor.

This car was orignally a 4 banger, and i am converting it over 5.0. I already have my wire harness, computer,fuel injector harness, mas air harness.

My question is, if i go in and snip off the spiced (added) wires to the point they were added at, will this harness work for my setup? Or do i have replace this harness with a 90 specfic headlight harness?

If i need a new harness, does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks in advanced.
    Building a 90 lx, with a long list of things to do

Wassup with your Sig?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ad's stang View Post
      So my project started with a 351w, that has now been taken out the car now. Upon removing the motor, the windsor had 3 or 4 wires spliced into the headlight harness. I did not clip the wires off, i just clipped them where they were going to on the motor.

This car was orignally a 4 banger, and i am converting it over 5.0. I already have my wire harness, computer,fuel injector harness, mas air harness.

My question is, if i go in and snip off the spiced (added) wires to the point they were added at, will this harness work for my setup? Or do i have replace this harness with a 90 specfic headlight harness?

If i need a new harness, does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks in advanced.
      It should be fine. Start on page one https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fn6aYMAQxSxfgg
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Soap, thanks for the link it was a good read, and a lot of info there.

Comment

NayNay, how can i edit my Sig now?

Comment

Working...
          X