5 Lug conversion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Lug conversion question

What is the going price these days for a 5 lug conversion foxbody? Where to start? Looking to get this done in next month or so on my coupe.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Late model restoration. Probably around $500 for the basic stuff.

Comment

Jose I've been doing a lot of research on this and I've got a full disc setup pieced together for around 500. If you want me to shoot you some places to look let me know. I wouldn't jack around with the basic kit from 50 resto.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        Jose I've been doing a lot of research on this and I've got a full disc setup pieced together for around 500. If you want me to shoot you some places to look let me know. I wouldn't jack around with the basic kit from 50 resto.
        Hell I'm interested in that info if you wouldn't mind shooting it my way. This is on my list of winter projects.

Comment

Thanks Venom! I will PM you my email address.

And thanks BMCSean
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Here's the most comprehensive list on the net.

Comment

http://home.comcast.net/~mjbobbitt/mustang/page1.html
              Thanks bro!

Comment

I got the lmr 5 lug rotors that are the same fit as stock, and some 5 lug rear axles and drums froms craigslist. It's the cheaper way. about $200 total
                sigpic

Comment

http://home.comcast.net/~mjbobbitt/mustang/page1.html
                  Good info. I just fixed a problem I was unaware I had. There is a slight interference problem between 96+ twin piston calipers and 95 spindles. Thanks for the link.
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I got all the parts together last week and did the installation this weekend on the convertible. Just to recap, I ended up getting the following: '96 spindles and hubs '96 Cobra Calipers and lines '96 Rotors Strange 10-way adjustable struts Strange 10-way adjustable shocks Adapter fitting for passenger side hard to soft

Comment

Working...
                    X