Wheels and tires calling out juco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and tires calling out juco

Hello all.....another one of pety's what should I threads.

Need tires and was hoping to get some wheels too. This is what I'm rolling on.........

I know right yuck! !!!!

Wanting to not go over 1k. Not wanting typical road tires. Cooper has some I liked and I think general.
    Would like some bfg A/Ts but they would put me over.

Here's what I was looking at.

Looks cool but steel is heavy.

Was thinking the trackers that's in the picture in the pic. The ones with the holes.

Was thinking of some stock take offs also. 16s or 17s. Don't think I want 20s but maybe.

So with $1000 to spend what would you do? Post up pics and opinions. Probly gonna do it next week or so.

Edit: right now I'm running 265/75/16 door sticker recommends that or 265/70/16.
    Last edited by petyweestraw; 10-06-2013, 08:29 PM.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

I'd go with the black steelies and General Grabbers red letters
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

so let me get this straight, you want a wheel, no bigger than 17, but no smaller than a 16.., right?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

no to all. i'd keep the wheel you have now and just get your bfgs

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          so let me get this straight, you want a wheel, no bigger than 17, but no smaller than a 16.., right?
          Lol yeah that sounds dumb reading it now lol
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Well props go to juco for the hook up today.

Comment

The look small from this angle for some reason but liking them so far.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                The look small from this angle for some reason but liking them so far.

Are they 16's?

An improvement over the old ones for sure.

Comment

i have the same ones on my jeep, 5 lug/5star instead of 6 obv. also got them from juco. hes a solid dude for sure.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

16 x 8s on 265/75

Comment

Yup he sold me many sets of wheels and it tires

Comment

where was this juco feller earlier when i got new tires at discount... ?

Comment

At the prosper location

Comment

Working...
                          X