2011 gt ..do i need a tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 gt ..do i need a tune?

just got my 2011 gt mustang 3.73 gears 6 speed.. already gut flomaster american thunder axle back mufflers...also a k&n air filter..do i need a damn tune or am i ok with the stuff i did?

let me know guys..

gary

You're fine unless you want one. You can definitely get more power out of it with a tune, but it's not necessary. Post pics faggot. Those cars are awesome.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

its a grabber blue gt with black stripes on the hood and a black out panel on the deck lid

no pics yet...but i will soon
      gary

Comment

You don't have to have one with those mods. However you would pick up power from getting a good tune. You will also need it for any other future mods.
        Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
        The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
        The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
        9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

As the others have already said you don't have to have a tune with your mods but you will be pleasantly surprised if you do, a tune really wakes these things up.
          2011 Red Candy Metallic Mustang GT/CS
          99 Trans Am
          69 Camaro SS 350/350

Comment

Working...
          X