Removing a car with no suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a car with no suspension

So I am thinking of scrapping my current project car and starting over. If I do though I will be selling everything suspension wise on the car. It already doesn't have a drivetrain in it.

My problem is what do I do with it? I don't think I could sell it as a shell though I will try. I'm wondering will a junk yard take it or do you guys have some other suggestions I could do with it?

I'm not worried about how to get it on a trailer that part I can figure out its just where to send it.

XBL Tag = veight7

Wha kind of car is it?

Comment

Junk yard will drag it off and give you ten bucks for it. At least they did for my old 87 hatch in the 90's after it got wrecked and I striped it down to a shell. Call Apache Auto Salvage in Kennedale. Came to my house with a flatbed and everything. You will need a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
        So I am thinking of scrapping my current project car and starting over. If I do though I will be selling everything suspension wise on the car. It already doesn't have a drivetrain in it.

My problem is what do I do with it? I don't think I could sell it as a shell though I will try. I'm wondering will a junk yard take it or do you guys have some other suggestions I could do with it?

I'm not worried about how to get it on a trailer that part I can figure out its just where to send it.

What is it?

Comment

It's an 88 RX7 not worth much of anything running so I can't see it worth much to anyone as a shell really either, though it has full interior. I do have the title but I never transferred it cause it has never been a running car.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Is it red and on jackstands in your garage?

Comment

Yah that's the one Sean! lol.

Comment

Never made the connection before but I'm pretty sure he recently moved in like three houses down from me.

Comment

backyard BBQ time

Comment

Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                    It's an 88 RX7 not worth much of anything running so I can't see it worth much to anyone as a shell really either, though it has full interior. I do have the title but I never transferred it cause it has never been a running car.
                    LQ swap that bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Never made the connection before but I'm pretty sure he recently moved in like three houses down from me.
                      Moved in back in April. I've been meaning to walk down there one day when the garage was open and see if you were in the board.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Toby (Blackpony) and I are both on here, I sold my fox over the summer but I live in the 2 story, he lives next door to me with the sn95 in the driveway.

Next time we are out just come on down, or I'll stop by if I see your garage open.

Comment

Next time we are out just come on down, or I'll stop by if I see your garage open.

Comment

You're not invited!!

Comment

You're not invited!!

But I've got something to put in your open garage..

Comment

Working...
                              X