Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of panthers....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    you self centered dipshit. all I did was ask about common problems with marauders and you and tali jumped on my like herpies on mutherjuggs. I brought NOTHING ON MYSELF. you sad twisted fuck you. prolly cant even see it and actually believe the bullshit your spewing. if you would like to continue your tirade, do it in the smackatorium where it belongs asshole.
    Lmao, I guess you just can't see how much of a joke you are.

Done with this thread, enjoy your overpriced grandpa car Mr. mindset of a 19 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      you self centered dipshit. all I did was ask about common problems with marauders and you and tali jumped on my like herpies on mutherjuggs. I brought NOTHING ON MYSELF. you sad twisted fuck you. prolly cant even see it and actually believe the bullshit your spewing. if you would like to continue your tirade, do it in the smackatorium where it belongs asshole.

One could say that your history of being a fucking dipshit for the last decade opens the doors when ever you post. Of course it's no surprise that you're clenching that victim card to your chest and screaming as loud as you can that nothing is your fault. Great job on this one, mods. Jesus. Should have just deleted it.

Comment

Steve, what are you driving now that is so unreliable? You need to buy something cheap that is mechanically sound and ignore the rest. A Marauder isn't the answer. If you live in an apartment complex, especially a shitty one, that car, it's wheels, etc will probably get stolen, and then you will be a victim again. Buy a reliable shitbox and drive until you are so far above the poverty line that you could barely imagine being poor again.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Steve, what are you driving now that is so unreliable? You need to buy something cheap that is mechanically sound and ignore the rest. A Marauder isn't the answer. If you live in an apartment complex, especially a shitty one, that car, it's wheels, etc will probably get stolen, and then you will be a victim again. Buy a reliable shitbox and drive until you are so far above the poverty line that you could barely imagine being poor again.
          I have a nice car matt. but its a lil too pricey and im not getting the $$ I thought I would at work. anyway its off topic to even talk about that in this thread. that was chili's whole point. and im only a victim of my own desires, nothing else. but the theft factor was not something I even thought about, so thank you for that, ill have to consider it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            One could say that your history of being a fucking dipshit for the last decade opens the doors when ever you post. Of course it's no surprise that you're clenching that victim card to your chest and screaming as loud as you can that nothing is your fault. Great job on this one, mods. Jesus. Should have just deleted it.
            It was me, and me alone, no need to be general in calling others out.

I guess the whole point I was attempting to make was just lost, I am incapable of explaining it well, or I'm just an idiot. Once again, it had nothing to do with protecting Steve. I have no desire to protect Steve and agree that he deserves most of what he gets based on his own actions.

Steve did not reach out to anyone requesting anything be done. Henry brought up a good point and after re-reading Baron's post I quoted above I tried to do something positive about it. Guess it was just a waste of time and a failed attempt on my part and I should have just left it alone after Henry locked it initially. Oh well, live and learn.

I will restore the deleted posts and lock it.

Comment

Working...
            X