Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of panthers....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chill's an admin now?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I find it completely ironic to clean up a thread posted by one of the biggest BS posting quasi-trolls on the site.

IBTD

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        I find it completely ironic to clean up a thread posted by one of the biggest BS posting quasi-trolls on the site.

IBTD

No shit. Especially after all the nonsense he was spewing in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          Chill's an admin now?
          No..

IBTD
          FTM!

fuck the moderators

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          No shit. Especially after all the nonsense he was spewing in here.
          Except that the nonsense he was spewing in here was in response to the nonsense that was being directed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            No..

FTM!

fuck the moderators

Except that the nonsense he was spewing in here was in response to the nonsense that was being directed to him.
            No shit. Qft

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
              No shit. Qft
              Don't get too excited. I didn't do it for your benefit. I did it so that if someone else is searching for panther info later they don't have to sort through 2 pages of nonsense. And figured it was a preferable resolution to Henry's locking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                No shit. Qft
                off topic.

Comment

IBTD
                  X3

wtf Craig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    X3

wtf Craig.
                    Look up..

Comment

Look up..
                      I saw it, still ... wtf Craig.

I can understand if it is completely unsolicited bashing, but the dumb ass brought all of that on himself.

This was a little heavy handed with the moderation, locking it would have been preferable.

Comment

I can understand if it is completely unsolicited bashing, but the dumb ass brought all of that on himself.

This was a little heavy handed with the moderation, locking it would have been preferable.
                        I didn't delete the posts because of the bashing, I did so in an effort to keep the BS from the the garage. There was nothing heavy handed about it. It's not like anyone was banned. As Henry said, it's about keeping threads in this forum from degenerating in the way that they do in every other forum. Locking it accomplishes nothing other than letting it become another wasted thread where potentially good info is buried under garbage. And to be clear, Steve did not ask for anything to be done. Henry's post caught my attention.

It's actually this post that motivated it:

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I am of the opinion that the Garage is the one place that SHOULD be moderated strictly to keep the bullshit to a minimum.

I often see threads with a very valid subject that gets filled up with bullshit and mockery. That type of shit is almost expected in the back porch or photo/vid forums, but when someone needs assistance with a car related issue, that is about the only thing that should be replied in that thread. It seems that all too often board members will shy away from posting up questions or even useful information due to the few idiots dead set on clogging up the thread with bullshit.

Back in Canada, the Garage was a very useful tool to utilize in searches if you had a question or were in a bind. Obviously we don't have the ability to archive those threads, and with the vast knowledge that we have in our fellow members, the more of that info we can post should be important to all of us to be able to post up, and for those of us that need to get some of that info to be able to search and find in the future.

Posting up incorrect info unintentionally is one thing, but name calling and other tomfoolery is something that shouldn't be tolerated in the slightest in the Garage.

Comment

Don't know of any problems.. but I would drive one.
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Aww poor baby

Comment

I didn't delete the posts because of the bashing, I did so in an effort to keep the BS from the the garage. There was nothing heavy handed about it. It's not like anyone was banned. As Henry said, it's about keeping threads in this forum from degenerating in the way that they do in every other forum. Locking it accomplishes nothing other than letting it become another wasted thread where potentially good info is buried under garbage. And to be clear, Steve did not ask for anything to be done. Henry's post caught my attention.

It's actually this post that motivated it:

How about we agree to disagree. That fat fuck brought it on himself, it wasnt like it was random.

I understand policing the forum for random asshattery. But to protect a moron from the cowpie he stepped in is a bit much.

Comment

How about we agree to disagree. That fat fuck brought it on himself, it wasnt like it was random.

I understand policing the forum for random asshattery. But to protect a moron from the cowpie he stepped in is a bit much.
                                you self centered dipshit. all I did was ask about common problems with marauders and you and tali jumped on my like herpies on mutherjuggs. I brought NOTHING ON MYSELF. you sad twisted fuck you. prolly cant even see it and actually believe the bullshit your spewing. if you would like to continue your tirade, do it in the smackatorium where it belongs asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X