Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of panthers....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    You ever checked the amount of parts that arent made in america for those "american cars"? They are assembled here, but that's about it.
    [Harley guy] But they are 'Merican made[/Harley guy]

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      I don't give a fuck about that. I'd rather line bill fords pockets than some scat eating European

A used car isn't lining anyones pockets except the person you bought it from. Out of all the vehicles I owned, I don't remember ever mailing a kickback to the manufacturer after I got rid of them.

Comment

U said it
        You must have a Ford mini van.

Keep in mind, this is the company that brought you the Focus, Mustang II, Pinto, Probe, those wonderful SVO mustangs, the Five Hundred, and plenty of other truly awful cars.

Comment

Jesus, you make some stupid fucking arguments Steve. Would it kill you to just say "I want one?" That's ALL the justification you need. Yet here you are trying to come up with 20 idiotic reasons to buy some old shitbox. You wonder why no one pays any attention to your opinion and it's simply because you can't just say anything that is fucking honest. Grow the fuck up and stop giving lip service to your little No More Excuseville bullshit. It should apply to every aspect of your life. Get your shit together and stop being such a whiney fuckstick.

Comment

I don't give a fuck about that. I'd rather line bill fords pockets than some scat eating European
            Also, how the fuck are you lining Ford's pockets when buying it from some neckbeard in Arlington?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Jesus, you make some stupid fucking arguments Steve. Would it kill you to just say "I want one?" That's ALL the justification you need. Yet here you are trying to come up with 20 idiotic reasons to buy some old shitbox. You wonder why no one pays any attention to your opinion and it's simply because you can't just say anything that is fucking honest. Grow the fuck up and stop giving lip service to your little No More Excuseville bullshit. It should apply to every aspect of your life. Get your shit together and stop being such a whiney fuckstick.
              Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I will consider your advice the day u stop bitching and moaning about my posts and following me and others around like the loathing dramaloving attention whore that u are

Comment

I will consider your advice the day u stop bitching and moaning about my posts and following me and others around like the loathing dramaloving attention whore that u are
                  Learn English Free Online - Helping people to learn British English since 1999. For the love of English.

Good day.

Comment

Too many big words, didn't read.

Comment

Just a thought, why not save some money so you aren't living paycheck to paycheck instead of buying a "cool" car that you don't need? Wouldn't that be a responsible, grown up thing to do?

Comment

I'm looking at that car because at least in my experience, over engineered hot rods are very reliable high mileage vehicles.. And no I don't want a Eco Japanese shitbox to tool around in when I can have a fun car that drink a lol more gas but will hold its value and make me look back at it with a smile when I get out and walk away

Comment

My current car is making me live paycheck to paycheck so in truth I am doing the adult Jong actually

Comment

I wish someone warned you about having a car payment
                            Big Rooster Racing
                            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I'm looking at that car because at least in my experience, over engineered hot rods are very reliable high mileage vehicles.. And no I don't want a Eco Japanese shitbox to tool around in when I can have a fun car that drink a lol more gas but will hold its value and make me look back at it with a smile when I get out and walk away
                              Swallow your pride and buy a jap car. With your track record anything with a v8 is only going to suck your wallet dry. I don't think self control is one of your strong suits.

I had a friend that had the same mentality as you. He now has no car because it was repoed, is barely making it by, and may be getting evicted soon. He too wanted something cool that made him smile.

Do the responsible thing and buy a reliable 4 banger. Quit being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                                I wish someone warned you about having a car payment
                                Did he replace that clapped out van?

Comment

Working...
                                X