Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of panthers....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    They were built in Canada, genius. You're batting 1000 today.
    I don't expect much from him. Every time I see him post I see this guy behind a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
      Designed in America and aren't you a 2 timed faggot car owner anyway . Why people love those German money pits is beyond me

LOL, you had a mini van and have no offspring to take to soccer practice. You were saying?

Comment

U of all people I would think would be a lol proud of an American product blatzi

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          I don't expect much from him. Every time I see him post I see this guy behind a keyboard.

U bitch when I don't have a job and you bitch when I do.... Guess that just makes u a full time bitch

Comment

Designed in America and aren't you a 2 timed faggot car owner anyway . Why people love those German money pits is beyond me
            Because they turn well and are overall built better than 99% of the crap domestic manufacturers put out. But, i guess a man that drives his Mom's mini van and eats tacos in the nude, by himself, on his Goodwill furniture just wouldn't understand the finer things.

Comment

LOL, you had a mini van and have no offspring to take to soccer practice. You were saying?
              It was free u moron .. U paid twice to help zee Germans economy

Comment

I owned 1 BMW, not 2, and I bought it used from an American car dealer. You were saying?

Comment

Because they turn well and are overall built better than 99% of the crap domestic manufacturers put out. But, i guess a man that drives his Mom's mini van and eats tacos in the nude, by himself, on his Goodwill furniture just wouldn't understand the finer things.
                  My current daily would take a shit on that 98 m3 u posted all day long... But yeah u keep talking out your ass like you know wtf about anything

Comment

U of all people I would think would be a lol proud of an American product blatzi
                    I have owned exactly 1 American designed car if you remove the Jeeps (the 4.0 was a reliable fluke) ever. It was the worst pile of shit I have ever driven, had it for a whole 2 months before I bought my Tacoma.

For some reason the American car builders just can't grasp that whole "pride in your product" thing. They rely on brand loyal retards for the bulk of their sales.

Comment

You ever checked the amount of parts that arent made in america for those "american cars"? They are assembled here, but that's about it.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I owned 1 BMW, not 2, and I bought it used from an American car dealer. You were saying?
                        Ur umpossible

Comment

My current daily would take a shit on that 98 m3 u posted all day long... But yeah u keep talking out your ass like you know wtf about anything
                          So your mini van would shit parts all over that M3?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            You ever checked the amount of parts that arent made in america for those "american cars"? They are assembled here, but that's about it.
                            I don't give a fuck about that. I'd rather line bill fords pockets than some scat eating European

Comment

I wonder if the M3 has a bathroom rug.

Comment

U said it

Comment

Working...
                                X