Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while we are on the subject of panthers....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while we are on the subject of panthers....

does anyone on here have any experience with mercury marauders? im looking at one as low cost alternative to my current daily. for 7gs. it has 99k on it. what are the problem areas and what should I look for. it looks to be stock as far as I know.

Holy fuck @ 7k for a hopped up crown vic.

Comment

4v problems.

Comment

That's not a very low-cost alternative. That being said I do like the 4V engine, but it could potentially have the same driver-side cylinder head issues that some of the Mach 1's had.

Comment

It's had all of the timing set and chain replaced so its feasible the head valve tick service recall has been addressed

Comment

all you need is a winning ticket and 7 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Holy fuck @ 7k for a hopped up crown vic.
              Those cars are far more than a hopped up crown Vic but I'm glad people like u think that because it keeps the prices down

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                Those cars are far more than a hopped up crown Vic but I'm glad people like u think that because it keeps the prices down
                I know damned well what it is. Still isn't worth 7 grand.

Comment

If the coolant crossover mod hasn't been done, at 99k the head tick is permanent.

EDIT: just so you know, Steve, $7k is dangerously close to Grand Marquis + Coyote money.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

$6500 for a 98 M3 > $7000 for a grandpa car

Comment

Only you would prefer a German piece of shit over American iron....

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        If the coolant crossover mod hasn't been done, at 99k the head tick is permanent.

EDIT: just so you know, Steve, $7k is dangerously close to Grand Marquis + Coyote money.
                        If I had a garage and wanted a race car I'd do ANOTHER fox with 5k in mods

Comment

They were built in Canada, genius. You're batting 1000 today.

Comment

Oh great wise one, care to clue me in as to why the E36 M3 is a piece of shit?

Comment

Designed in America and aren't you a 2 timed faggot car owner anyway . Why people love those German money pits is beyond me

Comment

Working...
                              X