Ram "Dodge" Diesel , 2010+ 6.7L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram "Dodge" Diesel , 2010+ 6.7L

Anyone have a 2010+ "Ram" ? (They arent dodge after 2011 I believe.)

What are your thoughts, MPG ? Ride Quality ( even though they are 2500)

Can you do a DPF delete mod on the 2010+ ?

I have a 2010. I've never calculated mpg, but computer tells me 17-18. It rides a little rough, but it is a work truck.

YOu can do deletes, but it harder to come across the software to do them. The EPA stepped in and put a stop to it. Let me re-word that, not harder, just more expensive. Tuners that were 800.00 are now 1500.00. I found a place in Australia that is offering delete tunes now for 800.00.

Its a no-frills work truck. If you like that, you'll be fine with it. If you want something more refined, I would look at a newer Ford. They are 10x's nicer.

Comment

My brother has a 10. Good truck overall, rides as good as a straight front axle 2500 can. Can't say the ride is any different than my 10 ford. He averages around 15 mpg at 75 mph with nitto tires that calculate to 34" tall on factory wheels.

If you want a great ride in a 2500 you need a chevy.

Yes you can delete anything you want and you will gain fuel economy. His truck would have never been to the shop if it wasn't for a single visit for the dpf in his 80k+ miles of ownership.

Comment

They're junk, but they're nicer than their older junk.

If you need a tuner, hollar
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Good info Guys.

I have a GMC now and the fit and finish isnt all that good . I have rattles, door panel doesnt line up like it should , the glass rattles when rolled down a hair, i have had a 700 dollar pc just crap out on me. I love GM , but this thing is making me a non believer.

MY brother has a 6.7 Dodge and i love it, ( dually ) DPF delete, -

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            They're junk, but they're nicer than their older junk.

If you need a tuner, hollar
            This.

Comment

Working...
            X