Body mod opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
    Yeah, I could never justify that on a 10 year old car either...too bad for both of us, haha.
    Sad that for what I am about to dump in it in a month I could have bought those Fiske's. This car truly is a money pit. I think I am at the end though. And I will have tons of left over parts to sell off too.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Sad that for what I am about to dump in it in a month I could have bought those Fiske's. This car truly is a money pit. I think I am at the end though. And I will have tons of left over parts to sell off too.
      Just when you think it's over, you think of something else to buy or modify.

<----Ask me how I know.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lots of body work too. The side ground effects are grafted into the fenders front and rear along with some other one off stuff. Doesn't that guy run on sn95forums?
        Yeah, he goes by Dalamar over there.

Comment

....and before I forget, for the love of god, please don't put a 03-04 Cobra bumper on your car

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            ....and before I forget, for the love of god, please don't put a 03-04 Cobra bumper on your car
            lol.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I am over it after seeing a pic of the car again from the front on.

Comment

GT500 extractor

Comment

another +1 for the extractor

Comment

Comment

Damn, and I thought Keith was going to put some shit in his face. Maybe some horns?
                      Last edited by CJ; 09-18-2013, 03:49 PM.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

kinda like this but with a Cobra bumper and some rocker panels

old wheels (better pic of the hood)
                        Wherez sidescoops? I like that look.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

! Scoops

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Damn, and I thought Keith was going to put some shit in his face. Maybe some horns?
                            CJ, it took me a few times of reading that to get the joke. No, no horns or steel marbles being put in my face.

In an update, I am looking at the Cobra R hood from Blackpony. If I don't like it on the car, I will just set it aside and sell it later down the road. At the same time, I am going to go with cutting the factory hood and plugging that GT500 vent in. I guess I can use that to give me real world results for under hood heat, stock, heat extractor, and Cobra R.

Comment

CJ, it took me a few times of reading that to get the joke. No, no horns or steel marbles being put in my face.

In an update, I am looking at the Cobra R hood from Blackpony. If I don't like it on the car, I will just set it aside and sell it later down the road. At the same time, I am going to go with cutting the factory hood and plugging that GT500 vent in. I guess I can use that to give me real world results for under hood heat, stock, heat extractor, and Cobra R.
                              Best looking hood on these cars. IMO

Comment

lol
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X