Body mod opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Back on the wheels... I have a pair of '94-95 Cobra wheels in my attic. I can't recall what kind of shape they're in, but if you're interested them I will take a look.
    Yeah the 94-95 wheels were only polished with silver painted inserts, if not taken care of correctly, they would oxidize. The 96-98's were diamond cut finished with charcoal grey painted inserts and clear coated through out, those were always easier to take care of.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Yeah the 94-95 wheels were only polished with silver painted inserts, if not taken care of correctly, they would oxidize. The 96-98's were diamond cut with charcoal grey painted inserts and clear coated through out, those were always easier to take care of.
      The polished early wheels have clearcoat over the whole wheel, just like the later machined versions. Plus they look better.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Get some varrstoens for it, go hellaflush like Jeff did.
        And then sell it immediately like jeff is.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          And then sell it immediately like jeff is.
          Wheels or car?

Comment

Get some varrstoens for it, go hellaflush like Jeff did.
            My wife would kill me. She is cool and all but she knows that for every penny I spend, it just means I am going to be in Afghanistan longer.........and she is right. So if she catches me spending it on the car I have some, as Ricky Ricardo would say, some splaynin to do.

Hell I am about to revamp all the fuel line, evap lines, oil cooler lines, move the radiator around, replace all the EFI ECU with Holley's new Dominator set up to include all the sensors and then some. The spreadsheet on my computer laughs at me when i open it cause of what the bottom line reads. Mircosoft knows I am fucked. Someone buy my Explorer.

I figure the GT500 vent she won't care. She may give me a little shit about buying another used hood, but I can deflect that.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Car
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Yeah the 94-95 wheels were only polished with silver painted inserts, if not taken care of correctly, they would oxidize. The 96-98's were diamond cut finished with charcoal grey painted inserts and clear coated through out, those were always easier to take care of.
                like this. 97's i believe and in mint shape

Comment

^^^damn it, now I don't want to change shit on the outside.

Comment

94 cobras in plastidip
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was kidding, I like your widened cobra wheels. I would get the hood from Blackpony and get it painted, try the gt500 vent on your stock hood, but I think the cobra r hood and cobra wheels will make it super clean!!

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        Car
                        What a faggot, how much?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          ^^^damn it, now I don't want to change shit on the outside.
                          I wouldn't change a thing. My car on the outside is all stock too, except for the chrome Saleen's and Brembo's. Stock is always good, I don't even have window tint anymore...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            94 cobras in plastidip
                            Am I the only one that is saying "I wanna go fast, I wanna go fast"

When I finally get home for good, if you need a wrench on that crew let me know. I would love the experience.

Comment

What a faggot, how much?
                              Not sure, since he hadn't posted up yet I'll wait. I don't think its official yet though.
                              Ded

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X