E85 and moisture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E85 and moisture

Anyone that runs E85 considered running something like this in your vent?

These ATL dry cell desiccant driers are designed to attach to the fuel cell vent hose and help to exclude moisture. They are a must for preventing phase separation in ethanol oxygenated gasoline.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

That may work great for a "Racecar", but I would think you'd be changing the desiccant daily on a daily. Especially in the humidity we have.
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
      That may work great for a "Racecar", but I would think you'd be changing the desiccant daily on a daily. Especially in the humidity we have.
      Logical. I guess I can email ATL and see how long they will last for an environment like I have. Hardly ever driven, garage dweller that spends most its life on jack stands or blocks. But I hate having to leave the tank empty.

Comment

Took ATL 15minutes to respond. "fortunately, the beads can be heated up to reenergize them"

The kit comes with a spare bottle of beads so you can replace and always have a fresh set on hand. I guess if it becomes a too common occurrence to swap, dry, swap, dry, I can pull it from the vent line.

Comment

Working...
        X