93 cobra r wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 cobra r wheel question

Why dont they make replicas of the 93 cobra r rim seeing as they make all of the other ones?

cause its just a tri bar not much demand for those

Comment

Maybe so. But they make all the other cobra wheels. I guess the pony was the only factory fox wheel worth repro. I wish I could find a set of them

Comment

Originally posted by elongoria View Post
        Maybe so. But they make all the other cobra wheels. I guess the pony was the only factory fox wheel worth repro. I wish I could find a set of them
        they repo 93 cobra wheels

Find some tribars have them powed coated and get chrome caps. I've had 93 cobra r knock offs before

Comment

Because its not appealing and only a handful one be dumb enough not to just pick up some oem tribars.

There's a set of chrome ones on CL right now for 195$ get it and have them powder Coated.

Unless you want overv 7 inches wide.. You could do a 275 at the most.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Edit: bad link sorry.

Good luck finding them. You were a day to late.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Yep. I know they re pro 93 cobra wheels. Had them, wanted something different. Seen the regular tri bars. They wont have the shiny machined lip. Would rather powder coat the chrome ones for that.

Comment

And yes ive been beat out of 2 sets of chrome tribars. Cant spend all day on internet

Comment

I just finished another set of 93 cobra r replicas. I'm getting pretty good at it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elongoria View Post
                    Yep. I know they re pro 93 cobra wheels. Had them, wanted something different. Seen the regular tri bars. They wont have the shiny machined lip. Would rather powder coat the chrome ones for that.
                    They do have the shiny machined lip and center. Its under the paint. I just use aircraft paint remover.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is one from a set I did over a year ago.
                      sigpic

Comment

I used the aircraft remover on the lip, center and the inside. Then polished with mothers, then used high temp wheel flat black then clear, then hand color sanded and hand polished. Its a ton of work but comes out really nice.
                        sigpic

Comment

0393GT are you selling them?

Comment

I think Im going to hang on to these. If I ever sell them I will let you know though. Or if you get some tribars I can make them look like these.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dang!! Ok. Im for real tho! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X