Disappointed in the new FR-S/BRZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    I get that it's light and "toss-able," but unless you are actually autocrossing it, there's rarely a chance to enjoy that part of it on public roadways, especially in Texas. I don't see the primary buyer for this car being much of an enthusiast, just someone that wants a sporty look with good gas mileage.
    They really need a convertible version, oh wait it's coming next year.

Then again Subaru confirmed a diesel-hybrid-turbo-awd convertible version on their site. Jokingly of course, funny to see on an official site though.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      They really need a convertible version
      It's already out, has been since 1990 lol

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

x2 with what danny posted. that must be matt's car (works at vorshlag).

i drove chris marsh's frs. the car felt good. great steering, shifter, pedal setup out of the box. it's pretty decent in a corner but it's got a tire limitation there.

in all honesty most people don't need more power on a circuit, i know i don't. hell last year at MSR i pulled ~50hp out of my tune on my evo simply to dumb things down a bit and i'll probably do it again next month.

but i will agree with everyone else. it is a bit overpriced. f you don't do track days, don't buy this car.

the good thing about this car? it's been selling which means welcome more RWD low priced coupes. hopefully the rest of japan wakes up, i've heard rumors of a new nissan 240.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          It's already out, has been since 1990 lol
          Well they did have the MR2 but I'm not sure how I feel about a mid engined budget car.

Comment

Working...
          X