Calvert Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvert Racing

I know most of the vehicles here do not have leaf springs, however, I felt the need to post.

I just wanted to pass along the great products and great service at Calvert Racing. I had some needs with my setup on my 1984 Chevrolet C10 and Travis was very willing to help. I cannot say enough about their quality of parts and their customer service. I have a set of Cal-Trac traction bars that I look forward to putting to the test. If you have followed the S-10 that Brooks owned, I owned and now Brian at Muffler King, you are aware of how well that little s-10 hooks. Deep into the 5's in the 1/8th with some great short times. It has Cal-Trac bars and a set of their monoleaf springs. If you have a need, check 'em out.

Good callout. Have used their stuff in the past...always known for great service and a quality product too.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

These are first on my list when I get my 66 running next spring. Good stuff for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X