auto or 3650 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto or 3650 ?

The car is 02 gt 4r70w car (auto). But I have a 3650 and all the stuff to do a 5 speed swap. The auto has a 3500 stall and a valve body. But I got it like that with a bad motor. It's going to be a street/strip. Car just for fun. Red light to red light car mostly. But my point is. What would be a good setup? Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Does the automatic you have in the car now have any issues? I'll Go manual but that's just me I'm never driving an automatic ever again.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If it is a for fun car it doesn't get any more fun than a five speed.... I would only run and auto if i were trying to build a track car...

Comment

Just a fun stockish car. Nothing wild. I have never had a an auto with a converter, valve body. The auto in the car is good maybe one year of use. My wife drove to work and back. Never abused. That's the only reason I have been considering the auto.

Comment

Auto is fun for track purposes and 5 speed for highway stuff. I would say 5 speed if it isnt something major
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by uglydogo View Post
            Just a fun stockish car. Nothing wild. I have never had a an auto with a converter, valve body. The auto in the car is good maybe one year of use. My wife drove to work and back. Never abused. That's the only reason I have been considering the auto.
            Get a t45, 3550, or a TKO of some variation if you go tremec. Stay AWAY from that horrible 3650.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Why? What is wrong with the 3650? I have had the 3550 (awesome trans). But that was in my fox.

Comment

Working...
              X