Rear Gearing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
    Well 4:10s got him into the 7s good job Jim. Now we need a good pass on that 125 shot to see what she has got before the tune

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4
    I was glad to see it break into the sevens but the bog was still there . Practice is the only way he is going to get rid of that but he will get it . To bag he got drug by that pos vert . Lol
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
      I was glad to see it break into the sevens but the bog was still there . Practice is the only way he is going to get rid of that but he will get it . To bag he got drug by that pos vert . Lol
      Wallet and helmet huh McGuire???

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
        Spray from the dig..launch at ~3000

Comment

He was launching at 4500 with a throttle switch . He just needs to practice using the clutch . He starts smooth but as the car starts to move he lifts off the clutch to quick instead of letting it slide to keep up the R's . He will get it and he is getting better with every run but we all know it takes time to get the feel and learn the reactions to what the car wants . Can't just throw parts at it , have to learn technique .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Well if the improvement curve stays on the same trajectory should be in the fives by Halloween....

Comment

Originally posted by One zero View Post
              Well if the improvement curve stays on the same trajectory should be in the fives by Halloween....
              Not impossible . Expensive but not impossible . Lol
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Wtf you got planned now McGuire?

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

A tuner and prob some suspension parts for the 09 and jet up to 150. The 66 is going to start getting some love this winter.

Comment

Working...
                  X