6.0 powerstroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenbullitt View Post
    Ive seen some egt issues with the durastroke, powermax works awesome IF you put injectors with it, otherwise....eh
    Yeah, a lot of guys are claiming with a billet wheel from either diesel site(dual stage) or mad turbo werks(single stage) corrects all the issues with the durastroke. That and they figured it the 13 blade wheel takes a big part.

The latest "fad" mod, which is turning out to be promising is cutting open the intake and gutting it. Seems to really wake up the engines.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

What does the 6.4 banjo do. And did you see a mileage increase with the atlas 40 ficm tune
      Originally posted by soap
      i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Listen to what Fatherford said. They are AWESOME trucks once you get rid of the EGR/headgasket BS
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          The atlas 40 is what I run, makes the truck spool up much faster. Makes it smoke a little on take off.

I would get an SCT ECM tune before the FICM tune.

I have all the following done to my 03 and it runs damn good, except for the injector that is acting up.. I got some 155's on order and should be here in 2-3 weeks.

I also learned that some good batteries make a world of difference. My truck came with some walmart MAXX 700cca batteries. When I put the diehard platinum in the truck just flat out ran better.

MTW 03 turbo billet wheel
          PHP FICM Atlas 40
          GearHead SRL
          Strokers Unlimited Coated Up-pipes
          3.5" dowpipe/4" exhaust
          AFE Stage 2 Pro Dry CAI
          6.4 Banjo
          Blue Spring
          EGR Delete
          Edge CS
          Coolant by-pass filter
          Oil by-pass filter

Nice choice on the battery, best battery for the money

Comment

its a ford and they all have 150K dont walk off run like the wind!!!

Comment

Pretty much everything was covered regarding the 6.0 PSD.

If your turbo craps out, this is a good upgrade at a good price.

Decent package for them too.. Here

Comment

Thanks for all the info! I'm looking to spend under $15k for an 06ish with under 150k miles. Ill probably only put another 100k on it before I'm ready to move on
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  I'm looking to spend under $15k for an 06ish with under 150k miles. Ill probably only put another 100k on it before I'm ready to move on
                  You gave yourself a huge cushion. 15k and 150k miles? Offer them 6k and leave

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i guess i could have said i wouldnt mind having something with a few options.. lol.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                      X