Is this worth 2800?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this worth 2800?

Underneath, it was really clean. Interior is super clean as well. Also, the car had shorty headers, off road h pipe, and a tach. Body was pretty straight but had a few places where paint globbed up and dried in runs. Lastly it had a bonded title. Should I run away?
    Last edited by chronical; 07-21-2013, 10:49 PM.

Looks like a POS to me, but it's fairly cheap for a coupe. Bonded title is no problem.

Comment

Yeah, it's fair. He'll get $2500 for it, no sweat.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

this same car (and same pictures) were up for sale in OK a few months ago. I almost went to look at it before I looked at the fender colors and stuff. think it was 3300-3500 then

Comment

see signature

Comment

I'd say $2500 tops... But it looks like it needs a lot of work.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

No fan shroud, non matching valve covers...you do the math. I wouldn't buy it.
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

It doesnt have a/c. it is worth less than nothing.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  It doesnt have a/c. it is worth less than nothing.
                  Agreed, he should pay you to take it away.
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    Agreed, he should pay you to take it away.
                    You're goddamn right.

In fact, if anyone wants to scoop this POS up for well under the asking price, I'll go look at it, throw a full out tirade about being a wore-out-whored-out crapcan without A/C, and then belittle him about being a brokedick that cant afford climate control. Then you can lowball away.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X