Swapping carburetors from holley to edelbrock help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping carburetors from holley to edelbrock help needed

The car has a 289 performer intake but has a Holley Carb on top with I'm guessing a adapter plate/spacer in between. Will I be able to use the spacer for the edelbrock or just have to bolt it to the intake? Never have messed with carbs before so this is all new to me. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
    sigpic

Bolt pattern should be the same. Edelbrocks have dual bolt pattern if I remember right. That adapter may be nothing more than a spacer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

So is the spacer worth keeping if the edelbrock bolt holes line up or is it not worth messing with? I was trying to upload a pic of it from my phone but its not letting me. Thanks for the reply
      Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
        So is the spacer worth keeping if the edelbrock bolt holes line up or is it not worth messing with? I was trying to upload a pic of it from my phone but its not letting me. Thanks for the reply
        Generally speaking, yes.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Why are you downgrading carbs?

Comment

Working...
          X