Thinking about picking this up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EW View Post
    If you're going to include 73, you may as well include 71 and 72 (which would be fine by me.)
    I agree with Thunder, but I actually like the 71. The Boss 351 is a cool ass car imo.

Comment

I've always wanted to build a king cobra copy and set it up for road racing, those cars weigh something like 2,500lbs with a V8 don't they?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I've always wanted to build a king cobra copy and set it up for road racing, those cars weigh something like 2,500lbs with a V8 don't they?
        without interior, yeah that is pretty close.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The mustang 2 was built on the Pinto platform. Enough said!
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            If you're going to include 73, you may as well include 71 and 72 (which would be fine by me.)
            Yeah those suck too.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Agreed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                Its a mustang too.
                Your math is bad...it's 1/2 a Mustang...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
                  i dont like them just figured would be a ok project for me and my boy
                  Just come lowball me on my roller, then I'll hard sell you and we can both walk away happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Your math is bad...it's 1/2 a Mustang...
                    I did math?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

one of my favorite mustangs is a 1971 with a 429cj and a four speed hate if yall want i love the 1971-73 mustangs

Comment

If you are going to do a build with your son maybe pick up something he might actually like to be seen in, lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          If you are going to do a build with your son maybe pick up something he might actually like to be seen in, lol
                          Like a 1990 v8 hatchback?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            i want him in somthing not cool at all so he dont want to show off!...lmao!

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Working...
                            X