Want to buy: exhaust parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy: exhaust parts

So I'm trying to find a local set of 2 chamber bolt on flowmasters, I don't need the tailpipes as I already have a nice set of those. I'm also looking for a set of long tube BBK headers for a 5 speed Fox if anyone has them.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

I think my buddy has an extra set of 2 chambers, I'll ask him.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by white88 View Post
      I think my buddy has an extra set of 2 chambers, I'll ask him.
      That'd be awesome.

Stevo

Comment

I called him and he sold them, good luck with your search.
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I found the headers, but I still need the cat-back... well, no tailpipes but the mufflers and flow tubes.

Stevo

Comment

So if I buy the flow tubes in the link below, and get them welded up to my current flowmasters, I would have close to what I want... But my mufflers are inside inlet, center outlet instead of the outside outlet I'd need to connect my tail pipes.

That said, I am wondering how much it would cost to get the flow tubes welded up so I could at least run the mufflers I have for now? Also, what does it normally cost to get subframes welded in and who would you guys recommend on the north side of Dallas (Little Elm, Frisco, Plano, Etc.)?

Stevo

Comment

Bump, I still need a cat back...

Stevo

Comment

call dallas mustang and see if they have it. If you just need the flowmasters you could probably call any muffler shop and see if they have them.

Comment

I have some flow master 40 series if your still looking
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I know I can buy just the mufflers, but I'm really wanting just the bolt on set and don't mind used, I'm not terribly interested in spending $260 on a new set but if I have to I will.

Josh.0: are yours just the mufflers or do they have the flow tubes as well?

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I know I can buy just the mufflers, but I'm really wanting just the bolt on set and don't mind used, I'm not terribly interested in spending $260 on a new set but if I have to I will.

Josh.0: are yours just the mufflers or do they have the flow tubes as well?
                      Do you already have tailpipes?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Are you aware that there is a Classifieds section? lol
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          Do you already have tailpipes?
                          Yes, I have a nice set of tailpipes, dumps would be fine but I need inside-inlet/outside-outlet mufflers. The ones I have now are center outlet, and don't have flow tubes, they are just welded to what's left of the old stock H-pipe (which no longer has the H to it). I'm installing my BBK longtubes and BBK H-pipe, so I'd like to just have a bolt on set of mufflers.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Are you aware that there is a Classifieds section? lol
                          Yes, but not as much traffic for that, nor a way to bump it. I also have a wanted ad on CL and I'm scouring the forums.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Yes, I have a nice set of tailpipes, dumps would be fine but I need inside-inlet/outside-outlet mufflers. The ones I have now are center outlet, and don't have flow tubes, they are just welded to what's left of the old stock H-pipe (which no longer has the H to it). I'm installing my BBK longtubes and BBK H-pipe, so I'd like to just have a bolt on set of mufflers.

Yes, but not as much traffic for that, nor a way to bump it. I also have a wanted ad on CL and I'm scouring the forums.
                            Hit up OrangeChevyII on here, he slangs mufflers for a living. He may be able to help you out.

FWIW, I had him put a pair of knockoff Magnaflow's on the race car, and I like them a lot.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I dont remember, let me load up and I'll head to the shop and check

I'm pretty sure they have the flow tubes on them
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                              X