Cobra Misano L seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cobra Misano L seats

Does anyone have these or have sat in them? comfortable?

I had fixed seat cobras in my 510 and I liked them a lot! This was like 6 years ago too, I don't know about those specific seats but cobras are good quality..
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      I had fixed seat cobras in my 510 and I liked them a lot! This was like 6 years ago too, I don't know about those specific seats but cobras are good quality..
      Awesome! How's that ls1 e36 coming along?

Comment

I have the Cobra Daytonas in mine... Very nice seat and surprisingly comfortable.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Johnc View Post
          Awesome! How's that ls1 e36 coming along?
          Ok, I got my wheels and they are almost refinished. I should have my new fixed back race seats and roll bar next weekend and the interior is pretty much done.
          Ded

Comment

I like the Cobra seats. From what I've seen they are better quality and more comfortable than the various Corbeaus I've had.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Cobra makes one with a CF back, supposed to be very light and comfortable. Those look pretty damn nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Cobra makes one with a CF back, supposed to be very light and comfortable. Those look pretty damn nice though.
                Those are the ones I'm getting. Go to cobraseats.com. they are the black misano L seats. With these seats and the weld alumastar 2.0s I better gain 100 horsepower! Lol

Comment

Working...
                X