• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    you'll fit in.
    Lol
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

yeah,yeah .That's what i get for helping. "DICK"

Comment

Originally posted by twisted93coupe View Post
        yeah,yeah .That's what i get for helping. "DICK"
        If that gets under your skin you won't last long here.
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

It did'nt get under my skin.Just Jawing .Has anybody heard any more news on Crandall.

Comment

It did'nt get under my skin.Just Jawing .Has anybody heard any more news on Crandall.
            There is a thread about Crandall in the racing bench.

Gonna be turned into a giant self storage place.

Comment

I hear ya but i found out that they crew from redline is gonna be running the prep and other things.

Comment

I hear ya but i found out that they crew from redline is gonna be running the prep and other things.
                Lol, just playin

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                  Donihoo's tires, Guarantee the lowest price and have them in stock. 817-546-3885 ask for Kyle.

Comment

Working...
                  X