2011' F150 Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011' F150 Headers

Does anyone know of a company that makes these F'n headers for under $1100?? i have no idea why a company hasnt made these cheaper yet....

and if not, does anyone know of a header that might be compatible with minimal fabrication?

Thanks

5.0 Im assuming?
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

I have set that I was going to put on my 05 with 5.4 3v, if they will fit yours let me know. 400.00 for the set and they are brand new

Comment

Call up a pipeline company, because those are some looooong ass headers!

I'd scan craigslist using google for some used ones.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

The 5.0 GT headers will bolt up, but you have to notch or dent in the frame I the passenger side to fit them properly, but then you still have the issue of the mid pipe
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
            The 5.0 GT headers will bolt up, but you have to notch or dent in the frame I the passenger side to fit them properly, but then you still have the issue of the mid pipe
            what about the swap headers? I just so happen to have a spare set of chrome BBK's new in the box....

Comment

A local guy here owns a muffler shop and he made a set of mustang headers work, but said he wont do it again. Too much fabrication involved and time consumption. Yes, the truck is a 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X