boss 302 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss 302 block

How can I tell if a block is a boss 302 block I have a buddy that has one that he was told was a boss 302 that I can get from him cheap and whats the advantages of a boss 302 block

Thanks for any info

Boss 302 blocks are really strong. How cheap? I'll certainly take it
    ID:

Note the screw type freeze plugs, and the 4 bolt main caps
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Oh im gonna build it and put it in my coupe if its a real boss 302 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smashmix View Post
        Oh im gonna build it and put it in my coupe if its a real boss 302 lol
        Hopefully it is. It bugs me on craigslist when people say "boss 302 motor" and the engine is from a damn 1985 f150
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I ran into that before when I bought a 351w that was supposivly bored 30 over and had all this work done Come ro find out it after I bought it that it wasnt what I was told and the guy swore it was even after I took it to a shop so now I do more investigating lol

Comment

What kind of 'boss 302', like the early mustangs had or the FRPP version?

The FRPP block would have screw in freeze plugs at the very least.

Comment

Brooks he's gonna send me the numbers off the block this week I'm guessing this is a block that I want to build ? What cha think

Comment

After checking the block come to find out it is a 351w so im thinking 408 stroker build coming soon
                Any recomendations on a shop in ft worth to get the block tested and bored

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  What kind of 'boss 302', like the early mustangs had or the FRPP version?

The FRPP block would have screw in freeze plugs at the very least.
                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by Smashmix View Post
                    After checking the block come to find out it is a 351w so im thinking 408 stroker build coming soon
                    Any recomendations on a shop in ft worth to get the block tested and bored
                    Morgan and Son. Short drive from Fort Worth.

Comment

Rick, man.... Your all over the map. Stop by again and let's put a plan together and go from there.

Comment

Rick, man.... Your all over the map. Stop by again and let's put a plan together and go from there.
                        solid advice, keeps you from spending money in areas you don't need, or redoing something that you missed or decided you might change later.

Comment

That Sportsman block had finally split at 680rwhp. Still using the crank and pistons today though. haha
                          www.LockoutSupplements.com
                          discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Ill be out tomorrow brooks

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                              That Sportsman block had finally split at 680rwhp. Still using the crank and pistons today though. haha
                              LOL, I've been meaning to ask you about that thing. That stuff is at least 10 years old! maybe more like 12!!

Comment

Working...
                              X