Cordless Drill/Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless Drill/Driver

I know I'm probably a couple years late to the party, but I picked up a Ridgid Lithium Ion 18V combo pack with a drill and a driver, 2 batteries and a charger at HD yesterday for $199 and I'm IMPRESSED! I bought an adapter so I can use 3/8" drive sockets in the driver and I was curious how strong it was. With the charge that was on the battery without charging them (about 1/2 full per the meter), I put a deep socket on it and loosened a lug nut on my fox! WTF! Seriously? Obviously I don't plan to use it THAT hard all the time, but I was impressed with it's balls. I know they're not cheap, but that's pretty damn impressive....

:rant over.

yup, you're late. they are awesome at the track.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I own the same one. And it is sick I love it. I like the way the battery slides from the front and locks in. Good buy. I bought mine when they were on sale for 175. Home depot . Like a year ago i use on the rig and it is oil feild approved.

Comment

I remember when I first had bought my set of DeWalt cordless.....fucking things do wonders!!

Comment

I never work on my car without using a Dewalt 1/4" impact driver with a 1/4" socket adapter and another with a 3/8" for the bigger stuff. I also have their 3/8" and 1/2" cordless impacts that really only come out with it is time to swap wheels or real heavy bolts. Hell I can almost pull my car completely apart with the impact drivers and extra batteries. When we bought the house in 2009 I went on a ebay kick for a few hours and bought up enough of the Dewalt cordless stuff to get 9 batteries and 5 chargers to go with all their tools too. No air in my house and the only reason I would consider it would be for impact wrenches and to air up tires.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have the 1/4 " drivers by Snapon(7v), Bosch (10v) and now a Dewalt(12v), not sure what I would do without them now.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I got the Milwaukee drill and impact driver as a bday gift. I love them.
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy
              livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I have a bosch 1/4 12v impact driver that I use at the shop on a daily basis. Been using it for over a year now with 0 issues. I had a porter cable 12v before that and it only lasted about 8 months before taking a shit.

Comment

Working...
                X