No announcement yet.

Someone that can polish aluminum parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone that can polish aluminum parts?

Can you guys recommend a company that can polish an aluminum part for me? I'm in Allen, so hoping somewhere somewhat local. They need to be able to turn it around in ~2 weeks max.

Why not do it yourself? What kind of shape are they in right now?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Why not do it yourself? What kind of shape are they in right now?
      Want to do my exhaust?

Comment

Basically the satin manifold in the pic below. More work than I care to do! LOL!

Comment

I found a place called Pulido's in Balch Springs. Anyone use them before? They were referred to me by Sachse Rod Shop.

Comment

If they charge you less than $100 to polish it, I would take it to someone. If it's over that, pick up a HF polisher and some rouge and do it yourself.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

they r good had stuff done their before.

Comment

had some stuff cromed in bach springs the do really good work for a great price.I had a set of 18 cobra wheels chromed.They charged me 100 bucks a wheel they turned out great.

Comment

That's a pretty big, fairly rough casting. I would not try that one myself. Talk to Manny, they may have one laying around at the shop, all you need is one from the 3.6 kit.

Comment

Pulido's is going to do it for $80, so I dropped it off today.

Comment

I got the intake manifold back from the polisher. It came out pretty good I think!

Comment

I have used them many times for chrome if I would have seen this I could have given a reference
                        sigpic

Comment

Shit man, you can't beat that, looks like he did a good job.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's what I'm saying! Hell, I'm looking around the garage for some MORE shit! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                              That's what I'm saying! Hell, I'm looking around the garage for some MORE shit! LOL!
                              Ever had polished aluminum in your engine bay? You've just taken a one way ticket to pain in the ass ville.

Comment

Working...
                              X