Steeda tri ax vs mgw ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
    mgw is a far superior piece. The quality and engineering they put into every shifter is second to none imo. I've had one in every mustang ive owned and will never own another brand. it is by far the smoothest of them all. IMO
    X2. Love my MGW.

Comment

Well I ordered the MGW so we will see what happens

Comment

You will not regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
          You will not regret it!
          x2

Comment

stock
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Pro5.0 is what i have always had.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have had Steeda and MGWs on T-45 and T-56. I preferred the MGW and was able to shift better with it. I also have an MGW on my Vette that I love.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  I have had Steeda and MGWs on T-45 and T-56. I preferred the MGW and was able to shift better with it. I also have an MGW on my Vette that I love.
                  I'm suprised your not using a maximum motorsports shifter, or at least etching M&M over your MGW...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by midnight View Post
                    Mgw for me
                    Originally posted by uglydogo View Post
                    Well I ordered the MGW so we will see what happens
                    I have never read any negatives on the MGW so I'm certain you'll like it. MGW didn't make one yet for the 3650 when I was in the market in '03 or '04, and the tri-ax I replaced my stock shifter with has performed flawlessly so I stayed with it.

Comment

Yeah I liked my tri ax,and the pro 5.0. The 5.0 had the straight handle and it bothered me when I put in to fifth gear. My tri ax seemed a little better because it was taller. But with the MGW I can turn it how ever I wan. I liked that. All 3 great shifter. Just going try different things sence they all cost the same

Comment

Of course while you have the shifter off, that's the perfect time to drain and replace your transmission fluid. The open shifter hole makes it so easy to refill.......

Comment

Yeah I agre. But I'm getting everything ready. Long tubes,h-pipe,shifter,clutch cable. So now I have to pull and swap. Might wait till I have enough money to buy a k-member,front and rear control arms subframe connectors. So I have the whole car setup.

The MGW should be here on the 18

Comment

The MGW IS THE SICKEST SHIFTER EVER MADE.

Comment

Working...
                            X