Need a shop recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a shop recommendation

I'm looking to have some 2.5" spacers installed on my f-150, new front shocks, and brake pads while it's apart. The ability to an alignment would be nice as well. I'm in the carrollton/ Colony area.

TIA!
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

all you need are jackstands,a jack and handtools. i used a small compressor and an impact. i jsut pulled 2.5 inch spacers off my 08 fx4 crewcab in my garage last weekend. i have the rear 1.5 lift block as well. brand on both are autospring. make an offer and they are yours. im in carrollton.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

give us a call tomorrow here at the shop..heres our info...
      CCARS
      4818 Vicksburg St
      Dallas Tx 75207
      972 437 8331

israel

Comment

4wheel parts in coppell. nice guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
          give us a call tomorrow here at the shop..heres our info...
          CCARS
          4818 Vicksburg St
          Dallas Tx 75207
          972 437 8331

israel

I'll give you a shout in the next few days. I have all the parts, just need the labor.
          It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
            I'll give you a shout in the next few days. I have all the parts, just need the labor.
            alright sounds good

Comment

Working...
            X