We are now an official HOLLEY EFI dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are now an official HOLLEY EFI dealer

We are now an official Holley EFI dealer and as far as I understand it - we are the ONLY one in North Texas.

Our catalogs haven't arrived yet, but feel free to give me a call with any questions. We will have pricing competitive with ANY place else you can buy it from, including summit and Jegs.

-Brooks

Hell yeah dude! Congrats! That's fucking badass especially with the price matching!

Comment

Niiiiiiice!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Very nice, their setups seem to be pretty nicely put together.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I've been really eyeing that Holley Hi Ram intake for my TA for the last month! This may push me over the edge.....

Comment

Get me a PN and I can probably get a price before the catalog gets here. We have a big order going in next week.

Comment

Brooks,

Are you an official dealer for any other companies?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Brooks,

Are you an official dealer for any other companies?
                Officially no, but we're working on a merchant account with Summit and/or Jegs too.

What specifically are you looking for? Depending on what's needed, I'll certainly look into other products.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  Officially no, but we're working on a merchant account with Summit and/or Jegs too.

What specifically are you looking for? Depending on what's needed, I'll certainly look into other products.
                  I'm not really looking for anything right this minute, I was just wanted to figure out who you were hooked up with so I know where to place my orders in the future.

Comment

Sounds good. Anytime I get anything good going on worth mentioning, you will see it here.

Comment

Working...
                    X