Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Socket Organization - Portable Tool Chest - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socket Organization - Portable Tool Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    So, I went through the kit and many of the sockets are duplicating. 6, 8, and 12 point. I'm going to put the 6 points on the rails and put the rest away for spares.

Ended up needing 7 sets, but ordered 8 for a backup.

Thanks bud. I'll report back once I get them!

Comment

I received the Craftsman plastic ball bearing rails yesterday and put everything on. They go easy and are removed easy, but it does not seem they will fall off by any means.

I ordered some spares in case.

The rails have mount holes in them also if you're wishing to secure them down in a drawer or table. I like them!

Comment

I have tried all of the above (except the craftsman plastic ones, im too hard on my tools and would break those) and I keep going back to the time-saver magna caddys. I actually got them used in a lot of tools that I bought and just cannot beat them.

Im a mobile van repair/forklift repair tech and for organization, ease of use, durability they meet all 3. The sockets are easy to get in an out, they are very stable and you do not have loose ones, and the kid i picked them up from got them from his dad who worked on big rigs so age is unknown. I have them for my 1/4 and 3/8 metric and standard, shallow and deep. The craftsman ones would probably work just as well but if something gets dropped or rolled over one i do not think this pins would hold up where the solid block of whatever plastic/nylon has held up great.

Comment

Ernst twist lock rails.
          2006 Civic SI
          2009 Pilot
          1988 GT
          CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

looks like the tool set is up to $250. Still a reasonable deal. Wonder if I can find a cupon code somewhere...
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I use these for my 1/4" drive stuff since they are easy to take in and out of the box and set inside the car when I work.

The rest of my 3/8"-1/2" sockets get stood up on the the peg stand trays.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                looks like the tool set is up to $250. Still a reasonable deal. Wonder if I can find a cupon code somewhere...
                There's a $20 off $200+, MAR20. Should work for you...

It's a pretty nice little tool kit if you have the space/organization to put it all.

Comment

back to $199 for the set

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                  X