Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the haters and second guessers, bench racers and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
    yeah it ran 8.3s stock mine runs 8.3s modded your point? maybe your one of them key board racers, are the kind of guy that waits to see what somebody else runs first to know in your head if you can win are not, im not one of those guys, bub!
    You're

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
      yeah it ran 8.3s stock mine runs 8.3s modded your point? maybe your one of them key board racers, are the kind of guy that waits to see what somebody else runs first to know in your head if you can win are not, im not one of those guys, bub!
      LOL, Just trying to save you 20 bucks. No need to get all butt hurt, bub.
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
        Come on Mike , mine is almost done !
        Fuck them headers ! It was a bitch to drop them in my car with a stock k member, When i did my swap I gave them to a guy i wasnt cool with just so he could go through hell and back with them to put them on, lol
        Street car.

Comment

• Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
          Fuck them headers ! It was a bitch to drop them in my car with a stock k member, When i did my swap I gave them to a guy i wasnt cool with just so he could go through hell and back with them to put them on, lol
          I put a set on Carbed89sleeper's car when I did his build and they fit like a glove with the factory K . Maybe having the engine on the hoist and sliding them in with the motor made the difference . The BBK longtubes on my 351 with the stock K was a big PITA but these are easy .
          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            All that's left is install the passenger header, which looks much easier then the drivers side, install the upper intake and all that goes with that, the water pump and accesseries.

And I still need to modify the valve covers. Hopefully they fit, 7/16 rocker studs
            I think you may have some issues with the polylocks hitting the cover but it may clear .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
              I think you may have some issues with the polylocks hitting the cover but it may clear .
              Passenger side fits, if it were not for things like oil changes, id just use 2 passenger sides!!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• If I spend my money it won't be on junk.

I was wanting to start it, today.

Comment

• Dude, just remove baffel and grind off the mounts.. it will work.
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                    Dude, just remove baffel and grind off the mounts.. it will work.
                    I am. Lol

Comment

• You get her running yet? Like to see how it turned out.

Comment

Passenger side fits, if it were not for things like oil changes, id just use 2 passenger sides!!
                        Dew wut, Einstein?

Comment

If I spend my money it won't be on junk.
                          Cool. Have fun. I hope the rockers don't hit your valve covers once the lifters pump up. But you'll know if they do!
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Get these

Anderson Ford Motorsport is the ultimate source of high-quality Ford Mustang performance and racing parts. We provide parts for classic and modern engines.

They'll clear without an intake spacer too.
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Cool. Have fun. I hope the rockers don't hit your valve covers once the lifters pump up. But you'll know if they do!
                              They'll clearance themselves brah! No worries mon.

Comment

Working...
                              X