Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the haters and second guessers, bench racers and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mind is full of fuck....

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
      No, its bright Yellow,and stock.
      Bright yellow GTSlow. Those things are boats. Which motor?
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Bright yellow GTSlow. Those things are boats. Which motor?
        The LSJuan..5.7 It pulled pretty good with 3 of us in it.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
          The LSJuan..5.7 It pulled pretty good with 3 of us in it.
          I ran a 5.7 with my stock motor and pulled it easily.

A 6.0? Different story, yanked my ass lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            My mind is full of fuck....

Comment

• mike i just want to say, ive been around alot longer than the internet, and i want you to know after almost 40 years of wrenching on all kinds of fords,especially the good stuff all thru the 70s and 80s, you have shown more actual common sense and real knowlege about, what is nothing more than a bunch of iron spinning and pumping air, you sir are absolutley correct in your assesment that motor will be perfectly fine, my only comment change that oil a little better bub!!! oh and holler let me know when your going to track ive got a hci gt w a short block like yours, runs 8.30s, ill take about 20 dollars worth of the coupe hahahahah. good job young man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtanner View Post
                mike i just want to say, ive been around alot longer than the internet, and i want you to know after almost 40 years of wrenching on all kinds of fords,especially the good stuff all thru the 70s and 80s, you have shown more actual common sense and real knowlege about, what is nothing more than a bunch of iron spinning and pumping air, you sir are absolutley correct in your assesment that motor will be perfectly fine, my only comment change that oil a little better bub!!! oh and holler let me know when your going to track ive got a hci gt w a short block like yours, runs 8.30s, ill take about 20 dollars worth of the coupe hahahahah. good job young man!!
                Pretty sure his car ran 8.3x on the stock motor...
                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Come on Mike , mine is almost done !
                  Last edited by dumpycapri85; 01-02-2014, 09:31 AM.
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• yeah it ran 8.3s stock mine runs 8.3s modded your point? maybe your one of them key board racers, are the kind of guy that waits to see what somebody else runs first to know in your head if you can win are not, im not one of those guys, bub!

Comment

yeah it ran 8.3s stock mine runs 8.3s modded your point? maybe your one of them key board racers, are the kind of guy that waits to see what somebody else runs first to know in your head if you can win are not, im not one of those guys, bub!
                      You sure seemed to be getting pretty worked up for calling someone else a keyboard racer.
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

yeah it ran 8.3s stock mine runs 8.3s modded your point? maybe your one of them key board racers, are the kind of guy that waits to see what somebody else runs first to know in your head if you can win are not, im not one of those guys, bub!
                        You sound like one of those guys that loses a lot and is apparently cool with that, bub.
                        1997 viper gts
                        1986 turbo mustang
                        1987 Buick grand national
                        1972 nova

Comment

• The thread that keeps on giving...

Comment

mike i just want to say, ive been around alot longer than the internet, and i want you to know after almost 40 years of wrenching on all kinds of fords,especially the good stuff all thru the 70s and 80s, you have shown more actual common sense and real knowlege about, what is nothing more than a bunch of iron spinning and pumping air, you sir are absolutley correct in your assesment that motor will be perfectly fine, my only comment change that oil a little better bub!!! oh and holler let me know when your going to track ive got a hci gt w a short block like yours, runs 8.30s, ill take about 20 dollars worth of the coupe hahahahah. good job young man!!
                            Originally posted by Rtanner View Post

Since you addressed me by name, I'll let you know when I make it down to Denton. I will also accept your $20 bet, Bub.

Comment

• Originally posted by mark preus View Post
                              you sound like one of those guys that loses a lot and is apparently cool with that, bub.
                              lol bub!!!
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              And while his kidney stones pass,
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                                Come on Mike , mine is almost done !
                                All that's left is install the passenger header, which looks much easier then the drivers side, install the upper intake and all that goes with that, the water pump and accesseries.

And I still need to modify the valve covers. Hopefully they fit, 7/16 rocker studs

Comment

Working...
                                X